Google Ads

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Important Message

No more requests.
Since a mix takes a lot of work I'm not taking requests from now. I'll post here mixes of popular songs (mostly new ones) and post them here.
But - write your requests in the chatbox. Once in a while I'll make a poll of your requests and the most voted requests will be posted. I'll still post here mixes every day and I'll still make SOME requests.
All the requests I got until now will be posted. I'll post these mixes during the next few days:
Jonas Brothers - SOS
Christina Aguilera - Fighter
Maroon 5 ft. Rihanna - If I Never See Your Face Again
Britney Spears - Everytime
Trina ft. Kelly Rowland - Here We Go Again
Kelly Rowland - Still In Love With My Ex
Britney Spears - (You Drive Me) Crazy
Jordin Sparks - Shy Boy
Janet - So Much Betta

I'm sorry and hope you accept it.
DO NOT STEAL ANYTHING FROM THIS BLOG! IF YOU WANT TO SHARE SOMETHING FROM HERE IN YOUR SITE, PLEASE LINK TO THIS BLOG/POST.

No comments: